Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Suddenly....


Suddenly....
The clock sounds it beat in my ears...
suddenly....
My heart stopping to keep hoping...
Suddenly....
My barefoot unseen in this life...

What will you do?
If i don't with you?
If this soul flying away and floating into the sky?
Trying to find the dream that might be recall...

My Dearest life...
let this words, company you tonight...
and let it be my peace of reincarnation in the next...

Cause i want to be your dreams...
I want to be beautiful poems that sighing in the silent night...
i want to be the moon that guiding your way for the place i used to be...

Never let the tears comes...
cause i' ll be with you when the rain comes...

1 comment:

  1. i have a question...
    when u were writing this poem, and the poems before, were u feeling lonely?

    ReplyDelete